Wednesday, December 14, 2011

...a little Lili laughter~

Lili came in the living room with a piece of paper tonight and asked me to make her a paper airplane. Well, sorry...but I haven't got a clue. I couldn't make a paper airplane with two engines and a room full of engineers!!!!
David was taking a nap...gearing up for his allnight research paper mode. Of course...he makes GREAT paper airplanes. So...Lili was fit to be tied.

So, out of options...I suggested that she go see Poppy (my Dad) and see if he could
make her a paper airplane.

She stopped what she was doing and stared right at me. Then she threw those little arms up in the air and said...with all the seriousness she could muster, "Uh, MOM!!!!! He can't make a paper airplane...he thinks the Moon is made out of cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I busted out laughing and the poor thing thought I was making fun of her!!! She started crying and it took me a few minutes of consoling to convince her otherwise. Poor baby!!!! I felt so horrible...but it really was HILARIOUS!!!!!!



"And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them." Mark 10:16

In HIS Mighty Grip...

1 comment:

prechrswife said...

That's funny! She has grown so much since we last saw you. We need to get the girls together for a play date!